Thursday 2 October 2014

Permanent Woman Crush

I don't know about anyone else but the whole trending of Woman Crush Wednesday got me thinking....
My woman crushes change all the time to name but a few: Marina Diamandis, Shailene Woodley and Alice Glass.
                           the ever changing woman crushes

However there is one woman crush which always stays constant for me and no matter what she will continue to be my permanent woman crush.

Lily Collins is a keeper in terms of my wcw.... I have a serious love for her. No matter what films I see her in, no matter how she is dressed or where she is, she remains my fave... This is starting to seem vaguely creepy now. So I shall leave you with her face, (in case you didn't know who she is)
     Lily Collins will be on my blog a lot more when I actually start posting 

No comments:

Post a Comment